Please visit the topics below for details on donating directly, donating with a credit card or donating your time by volunteering.


Financial Donations




 As you may be aware, at age 70 ½, there is an annual required minimum distribution from your IRA account.  Please be aware that for the tax year 2013, you may make a donation to a non-profit, 501 © 3, organization, such as Serenity House, directly (from your IRA to the charity) with no Federal or State taxes being withheld.  As well, there are other favorable benefits with keeping this additional income off of your tax return.  We simply wanted to bring this to your attention.  Please discuss this with your tax accountant for further details.